2nd Design Challenge Paper
This topic includes all discussions about the 2nd student design challenge paper. It includes all the editing discussions and draft versions.
- Peter updated us on the status of the design paper.
- Paper to be sent to Rob
- Two of the design sections need to be rewritten or discarded, Potential solutions:
- At the front have pictures of all designs and only talk about the designs that have more information
- No need to have a lessons learned section per project, but overall lessons learned section might be help full
- Stick with the ones that are well written
- Decide how to best format introduction and conclusion sections, possibly rewording it
- Maybe separating the materials section into its own paper
- Bring the one good mechanical design section to the top before the materials sections, so the reader has a better idea what the materials are being designed for.
Here is a link to the latest revision of the paper. Second Paper Edited Draft
Here is the latest version of the second design paper. At this point, everyone should follow the link and edit directly from there - all edits will be tracked in the one-drive.